Schizophrenia is a severe and chronic mental disorder. It characterized by the disturbances in thought, perception and behavior. It affects the way a person thinks, acts, expresses emotions, perceives reality, and relates to the others. Though schizophrenia isn’t as common as other major mental illnesses, it can be the most chronic and disabling
Schizophrenia involves the range of problems with thinking (cognition), behavior or emotions.
• Delusions: These are the false beliefs that are not based in reality.
• Hallucinations: These are usually involved seeing or hearing things that doesn’t exist. Yet for the person with schizophrenia, they have full force and impact of a normal experience. Hallucinations can be in any of the senses, but hearing voices is the most common the hallucination.
• Thought disorder: The person may be jump from one subject to another for no logical reason.
What is the cause’s schizophrenia?
• Genetic inheritance: If there is no history of the schizophrenia in a family, and the chances of developing it is less than 1 percent. However, that risk rises to 10 percentages. If a parent was diagnosed.
• Chemical imbalance in the brain: Experts believe that an imbalance of dopamine, a neurotransmitter, is involved in the onset of schizophrenia. Other neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, may also be involved.
• Family relationships: If there is no evidence to prove or an even indicates this family relationships and might cause schizophrenia; however, some patients with the illness believe family tension triggers relapses.
• Drug induced schizophrenia: These are Marijuana and LSD are known to cause schizophrenia relapses. It additionally, for people with a predisposition to a psychotic illness such as schizophrenia, usage of cannabis may trigger the first episode.
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD): The Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental health condition that's triggered by a terrifying event either experiencing it or witnessing it. Symptoms may include the flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about the event.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD): Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is the presence of the behaviors of hyperactivity, impulsivity, and poor attention. The root causes and best solutions for these troubling behaviors will be varying from child to child.
Related Schizophrenia Conferences | Schizophrenia Conferences 2020 | Schizophrenia Congress | Schizophrenia Congress 2020 | Schizophrenia Meetings | Schizophrenia Meetings 2020 | Schizophrenia Events | Schizophrenia Events 2020 | Post-traumatic stress disorder Conferences | Post-traumatic stress disorder Conferences 2020 | Post-traumatic stress disorder Congress | Post-traumatic stress disorder Congress 2020 | Post-traumatic stress disorder Meetings | Post-traumatic stress disorder Meetings 2020 | Post-traumatic stress disorder Events | Post-traumatic stress disorder Events 2020 | Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Conferences | Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Conferences 2020 | Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Congress | Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Congress 2020 | Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Meetings | Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Meetings 2020 | Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Events | Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Events 2020
Secret Societies - Psychiatry: An Industry of Death, Society and Mental Health, Centre for Society & Mental Health, Sanjivini Society for Mental Health, The mental health of our society, Central Gauteng Mental Health Society, Changing The Way Society Understands Mental Health – NAMI, Mental Health Stigma: Society, Individuals, and the Profession.