Primary Healthcare 2020 is a unique platform to bring together worldwide distinguished academics, primary health care professionals, scientists, Industry researchers, scholars to exchange their ideas with experts. The Conference will feature many exciting academic programs including multiple panels, workshops, B2B meetings, affinity group lunches, Keynote presentations, poster presentations, and scientific sessions by reputed researchers from all over the world. The goal of this conference is to generate new ideas for treatment that will be beneficial across the spectrum of various issues related to primary healthcare.
Who to attend:
Family Medicine Specialists
Primary and Community care Specialists
Public Health Specialists
Primary Healthcare Associations and Societies
Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
Health Care Professors
Health Care Students
Primary Healthcare promotes health and wellness and prevents injuries and illness. Primary healthcare is the essential healthcare provided in the community for families or people making an initial approach to a medical practitioner or clinic for advice or treatment. Primary healthcare is made universally accessible and at the cost that a community can afford easily. It is therefore understood as an approach that promotes people a level of health and will permit them to live economically and socially productive lives.
Primary Healthcare Management
Primary Healthcare management is an approach to the people by seeking the physicians who want to get back to caring for their patients without having to worry about insurance, billing reimbursements for their services. In the primary healthcare management generalists manage entire facilities and specialists manage department such as finance, accounting, budgeting and human resources.
Primary Care Medicine
An essential element of any healthcare system is to provide primary medical care. Primary care medicine makes a personal relationship with a healing health professional that may offer medical care for each and every individual patient’s health history. Personalized primary care program includes timely patient visits that are never rushed, same day or next day appointments, recommendations and referrals to the best network of specialists.
Family Medicine and Primary Care
Family medicine is a therapeutic forte committed to extensive social insurance for individuals of all ages and the specialist is named as family doctor, family specialist. It is a division of primary healthcare that gives proceeding with and thorough medicinal services for the individual and family over all ages, genders, Migrant Health Infectious diseases, and parts of the body. It is in knowledge of the patient in the connection of the family and the group, emphasizing disease prevention and well-being advancement.
Public Health Concepts
Public health concept is an art of preventing disease, prolonging life and promoting health through the organized efforts of communities and people. It is also defined as the science of improving the health of communities through education, policy making and research for disease and injury protection.
Primary Care Services
Primary care service is the first step in the Healthcare system. Primary care services include general practice, optometry and dental. Dental care is the oral hygiene, the practice of keeping mouth and teeth clean in order to prevent dental disorders. Family Physicians generally meet patients with dental infections such as dental caries and periodontal disease.
Primary Care Pediatrics
A medical person who specializes in this area is known as a pediatrician. Pediatrics deals with the medical care of infants, children and adolescents. The age limit usually ranges from birth and up to 18 years of age. Pediatricians work both in hospitals and clinics, particularly those working in its specialized sub fields such as neonatology and as primary care physicians who specialize in children. In medical terms, new-born refers to an infant in the first 28 days after birth; the term applies to premature infants, post mature infants, and full term infants. The term fetus used to represent an unborn.
Primary Care Epidemiology
Epidemiology is the study of diseases occurs in different groups of individuals and their causes. The epidemiological information is used to plan and evaluate strategies to prevent illness and guide physicians to manage the patients in whom the disease has already developed. Primary care epidemiology can boost the changes in health and healthcare services through better comprehension of disease an etiology, use of Healthcare services and the role of different healthcare interventions.
Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Primary Healthcare Nurse Practitioners are the registered nurses who are specialists in primary healthcare and who provide accessible, comprehensive and effective care to patients of all ages. Nursing is a profession within the healthcare sector focused on the care of individuals, families and communities so they may attain, maintain or recover optimal health and quality of life. Nursing can be described as both an art and a science which are a heart and a mind. At its heart, lies a fundamental respect for human dignity and an intuition for a patient’s needs and by the mind, in the form of rigorous core learning. Primary Healthcare nurses adopt the definition, a state of complete physical, mental and social wellbeing and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
Quality in Primary Care
Engaging primary care practices in quality improvement (QI) activities is essential to achieving the triple aim of improving the health of the population, enhancing patient experiences and outcomes, reducing the per capita cost of care, and to improving provider experience. Primary care practices with a strong QI orientation continually seek to improve their own performance and the outcomes of their patients. Primary care is the cornerstone of healthcare that is effective and efficient and meets the needs of patients, families, and communities. To ensure these efforts are successful, there is a need to build and sustain the ability of primary care practices to engage in QI activities in a continuous and effective way. Practitioners are encouraged to embrace innovation within their practice to further escalate the treatment process and improve patient outcomes.
Primary Home Care
Primary Home Care is a medically related personal care service prescribed by a physician as a part of a patient’s plan of care. It provides non-technical, non-skilled, in-home attendant services to people who have an approved medical need for assistance with personal care tasks. It is available to eligible people whose health problems cause them to be functionally limited in performing activities of daily living according to a practitioner's statement of medical need.
Community Primary Care
Community-Oriented Primary Care is a systematic process for identifying and addressing the health problems of a defined population. It can be implemented with the resources available in most communities. Community based health promotion emphasizes primary prevention and population based perspective. It is the goal of community health to have individuals in a certain community improve their lifestyle or seek medical attention. Primary healthcare is provided by health professionals, specifically the ones a patient sees first that may refer them to secondary or tertiary care. Community health can also be improved with improvements in individuals' environments. Community health status is determined by the environmental characteristics, behavioral characteristics, and social cohesion in the environment of that community. Appropriate modifications in the environment can help to prevent unhealthy behaviors and negative health outcomes.
• Keep the number of slides in your presentation to a minimum and follow the assigned slots.
• Please stop when signaled to do so by the Chair.
• Personal laptops should not be used unless in any unavoidable conditions.
• Videos will not be recorded.
• Question Sessions, thanks and acknowledgment of the speakers will take place during the session or after completion of the session, so please stay until the end of the session.
• Each poster should be approximately 1x1 M in Size The title, contents, text and the author’s information should be clearly visible even from 1-2 feet.
• Present numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables.
• If data must be presented in table-form, Keep it Simple to be easily understandable.
• Visuals should be simple, clear and bold. Avoid acronyms and mathematical notations as much as possible.
• Posters with 800-1000 words or less are perfect.
• Avoid submitting compactly packed, highly worded- count posters.
• Categorize your poster into subdivisions, e.g., Introduction, Methods, Results; Discussion, Conclusions, and Literature Cited.
• Use bright colors to enhance the better visibility Besides your project, you can also include future research plans or questions.
Opportunities for Conference Attendees:
For Researchers & Faculty:
• Speaker Presentations
• Poster Display
• Symposium hosting
• Workshop organizing
For Universities, Associations & Societies:
• Association Partnering
• Collaboration proposals
• Academic Partnering
• Group Participation For Students & Research Scholars:
• Poster Presentation Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
• Young Researcher Forum (Award to the best presenter)
• Student Attendee
• Group Registrations
For Business Speakers:
• Speaker Presentations
• Symposium hosting
• Book Launch event
• Networking opportunities
• Audience participation
• Exhibitor and Vendor Booths
• Sponsorships opportunities
• Product launch
• Workshop organizing
• Scientific Partnering
• Marketing and Networking with clients
Abstract Peer-review Process/Guidelines:
• The Reviewing Committee of Primary Healthcare 2020 ensures a high-quality peer-review process for all abstracts submitted to the conference.
• The decision of abstract acceptance will be judged by a panel of experts emphasizing whether the findings and/or conclusions are novel and make useful contributions to the field.
• The committee operates a single/double-blind peer review process for all the abstracts submitted, where both the reviewer and the author remain anonymous.
The following are the steps that each abstract of Primary Healthcare 2020 undergoes during the process of peer review:
• All submitted abstracts are reviewed by an internal editorial team to ensure adherence to the conference scope and abstracts which have passed this initial screening are then assigned to the session chair/review committee for evaluation.
• Once the reviews have been received, the review committee decides to accept or reject a manuscript or to request revisions from the author in response to the reviewers’ comments. If the decision tends to be a minor revision or major revision, authors will be given 14 days to resubmit the revised abstract.
Criteria to be considered for Scoring:
The abstract should be reviewed according to the following criteria:
• The originality of concept/approach and level of innovativeness
• Significance/impact/relevance to conference theme
• Quality of research design/theoretical argument
• Conclusions and interpretations of results
• Presentation style: Coherence and clarity of structure
Attending Primary Health Care 2020 is very beneficial for the Healthcare practitioners as it provides a chance to meet professionals from all over the world. Improved primary health has the potential to prevent hospital admissions, particularly for ambulatory sensitive conditions. As well, better primary health and community support can also prevent inappropriate and unnecessary use of residential care services. It also gives opportunities to the companies to showcase their products and have face to face meetings with scientists increasing their business opportunities. For industrialists it will provide a chance to know their competitors in the market.
We endeavor to make World Congress and Expo on Primary Heath Care a success, with your support and high quality talks from various health care professionals. We assure you that you will experience world class facilities and hospitality throughout the conference session.