Neuropharmacology is the examination of how drugs influence cellular function in the neural system and the nervous system through which they influence behavior. It involves the study of neurons and their neuro-chemical communication with the overall goal of developing drugs which have beneficial effects on neurological functions.
• Topics in Cell Signaling and Cancer
• Topics in Pharmacology and Neuroscience.
• Basic Biostatistics and Experimental Design.
• Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics.
• Principles of Pharmacology.
• Drug Mechanisms and Actions.
• Drugs: Their Nature, Action and Use
Related: Neuropharmacology Conferences | Neuropharmacology Conferences 2020 | Neuropharmacology Meetings | Neuropharmacology Meetings 2020 | Neuropharmacology Congress | Neuropharmacology Congress 2020 | Neuropharmacology Events | Neuropharmacology Events 2020
World Federation of Neurology, American Neurological Association, Neurological Society of India, European Academy of Neurology, Indian Academy of Neurology: IAN, The International Child Neurology Association, Association of British Neurologists, European Paediatric Neurology Society: EPNS , American Academy of Neurological and Orthopaedic Surgeons