We are very pleased to welcome you to participate at our “International Conference on Renewable & Sustainable technologies” on 17-18, July, 2020 at Rome, Italy with the theme “Navigating the Future:A Spectrum of Innovations for next-generation”. Our Aim is to bring together all a unique and international mix of experts like Nanotechnologist, Material scientists, energy Scientists, Research Academicians, Energy Professionals, Energy Technologists & prospective Students to share information and ideas about the recent advances in the field of Renewable Energy & Sustainable technologies and the development of quality & quantity of production.
Energytech 2020 Conference includes the series of Oral Talks, Poster Presentations, Workshops & Exhibitions by Industries, Academicians, Professors, Young Forum Researchers & Students.
Who Can Attend?
- energy Scientists
- Energy Technologists
- Bioprocessing Engineer
- Chemical Engineers
- Material Scientists
- Academicians, Directors/CEO.
- Researchers from universities
- Nano Scientists from research institutes
- Nano engineers
- Scholars/ laureates, Associations and Societies
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Training Institutes
- Manufacturing Companies,
Why Choose Us?
- Presenting Your Organisation’s Work on a Global Platform
- Discuss and Overcome Issues in your Field by Expert Advice
- Network with Experts from the Sector
- Learn From Other Speakers
- Chairing/ Co-chairing a Session
- Meeting the new People from 22+ Different Countries
- Increasing your Scope of Knowledge
- Competitive Advantage
- Opportunity to Collaborate and Sponsor
Renewable Energy and Resources:
Renewable energy source is vitality that is produced from normal procedures that are persistently recharged. This incorporates sunlight, geothermal heat, wind, tides, water, and different types of biomass. This Energy can't be depleted and is continually recharged. Renewable energy technologies range solar power, wind power, hydroelectricity/micro hydro, biomass and bio fuels for transportation. The utilization of Renewable fuels dates to Neolithic times, when cave tenants made fire from wood and different biomass for cooking and heating. For a large number of years from that point, sustainable power source was all people utilized. The little measures of vitality available to people through customary scattered sustainable power sources implied that for centuries, human lives stayed unaltered.
• Energy Storage and Conservation
• Nano Environmental Technologies
• Waste to Energy
• Power and Energy Engineering
• Sustainable Development
• Solar Energy
• Wind Energy
• Environmental Impact Assessment
Sustainable Engineering and Energy Technologies:
Sustainable Energy is the sustainable provision of sustainable energy development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs. Technologies that promote sustainable energy include renewable energy sources, such as hydroelectricity, solar energy, wind energy, wave power, geothermal energy, bioenergy, tidal power and also technologies designed to improve energy efficiency. Costs have fallen dramatically in recent years and continue to fall. Most of these technologies are either economically competitive or close to being so. Increasingly, effective government policies support investor confidence and these markets are expanding. Considerable progress is being made in the energy transition from fossil fuels to ecologically sustainable systems, to the point where many studies support 100% renewable energy. Efficiency and renewable energy are said to be the twin pillars of sustainable energy. Topics like bioenergy, tidal power, renewable energy sources are of interest.
• Solar Power & Artificial Synthesis
• Space Based Solar Power (SPSV)
• Geothermal Energy
• Thorium Fuel Cycle
The growing global population and the critical relationship between Energy, environment and sustainability lead to novel discoveries and advancement in the field of Energy Materials in search of alternative resources. The prime requirement to transform feedstock into suitable energy sources is the catalyst for better solar cells, fuel cells, hydrogen and energy storage materials. In the search for alternative energy sources, we need to make new discoveries in materials science. We need catalysts to convert feedstock’s into fuels, new architectures for better solar cells and materials for advanced energy storage, including lithium batteries. New high-tech materials are key to breakthroughs in biology, the environment, nuclear energy, transportation and national security. Energy Materials is making revolutionary advances in the science of materials discovery and synthesis. Our ultimate goal is to be able to design new materials with useful properties—one atom at a time.
• Advanced Electronic Materials
• Advanced Engineering Materials
• Advanced Functional Materials
• Energy Technology
• Advanced Optical Materials
• Energy Conversion and Storage
Living within our environmental limits is one of the central principles of sustainable development. One implication of not doing so is climate change. Environmental sustainable development involves making decisions and taking action that are in the interests of protecting the natural world, with particular emphasis on preserving the capability of the environment to support human life. Environmental sustainable development is about making responsible decisions that will reduce your business' negative impact on the environment.
• Environmental Issues of Biodiversity
• Planning & Implementation of Sustainable Environment
• Bio-Resource & Diversity
• Environment, Energy and Technology
• Renewable Energy
Green Buildings and Green Architecture:
Green technology is also used to describe sustainable energy generation technologies such as photovoltaic, wind turbines, bioreactors, etc. with an ultimate goal of sustainable development. Its main objective is to find ways to create new technologies in such a way that they do not damage or deplete the planet’s natural resources and aid in the reduction of global warming, greenhouse effect, pollution and climate change. The global reduction of greenhouse gases is dependent on the adoption of energy conservation technologies at the industrial level as well as this clean energy generation. That includes using unleaded gasoline, solar energy and alternative fuel vehicles, including plug-in hybrid and hybrid electric vehicles.
• Green building
• Green Architecture
• Ecosystems and Natural Environments
• Human Impact on the Natural Environment
• Architectural Impact on the Natural Environment
• Responsibility of Architecture
• Sustainable Architecture
Energy Storage and Conversion:
One of the distinctive characteristics of the electric power sector is that the amount of electricity that can be generated is relatively fixed over short periods of time, although demand for electricity fluctuates throughout the day. Developing technology to store electrical energy so it can be available to meet demand whenever needed would represent a major breakthrough in electricity distribution. Helping to try and meet this goal, electricity storage devices can manage the amount of power required to supply customers at times when need is greatest, which is during peak load. These devices can also help make renewable energy, whose power output cannot be controlled by grid operators, smooth and dispatchable.
• Chemical energy storage
• Synthetic natural gas
• Electrical storage systems
Batteries and Fuel Cells:
To power a wide variety of goods or electronic devices the Lithium batteries have become the preferred energy. They are preferred much because they weigh lighter than the other batteries and also the highly reactive element which can store a lot of energy in the atomic bonds. It does have few disadvantages as well. We discuss how the lithium battery works, its design and latest technologies, types and its applications. Fuel Cell generates electricity from electrochemical reaction which is similar to a battery. The electrical energy is generated from the potential energy which runs as long as the sources hydrogen and oxygen are supplied to it.
• Alkaline fuel cell
• Solid acid fuel cell
• Electric Storage fuel cell
• Microbial Fuel Cells
• Latest Developments in Fuel Cells
• Electrode Materials
Air, Water and Solid Waste Management:
Solid waste management refers to all activities pertaining to the control of generation, storage, collection, transfer, and transport, treatment and processing, and disposal of solid wastes in accordance with the best principles of public health, economics, engineering, conservation, aesthetic, and other environmental consideration.
• Sanitary landfill
• Suspended solids
Pollution Control Techniques:
Pollution control is the process of reducing or eliminating the release of pollutants (contaminants, usually human-made) into the environment. It is regulated by various environmental agencies that establish limits for the discharge of pollutants into the air, water, and land. A wide variety of devices and systems have been developed to control air and water pollution and solid wastes. The solid particles are separated from the gases in which they are contained by physical procedures such as passage through a settling chamber. A settling chamber is a long, wide pipe through which gases from a manufacturing process are allowed to flow. As these gases slowdown in the pipe, the solid particles settle out. They can then be removed from the bottom of the pipe.
• Air Pollution Control
• Water Pollution Control
• Sound Pollution Control
Bioenergy & Biotechnology:
Bioenergy is renewable energy made accessible from materials acquired from biological origin. Biomass is any organic matter which has deposited sunlight in the form of chemical energy. As a fuel it may comprise wood, straw, wood waste, sugarcane, manure, and many other by-products from different agricultural processes. In its most exclusive sense it is a synonym to biofuel, which is fuel obtained from biological sources. Biotechnology is the interdisciplinary field of science and engineering where the biological processes, organisms, cellular components are harnessed by using modern engineering aspects to develop enhanced product for improving human lives and health. According to UN Convention on Biological Diversity, Art.2, biotechnology is defined as any technological application using biological system, living organism or their derivatives to make products or modify any existing biological process or products for specific use
• Emerging technologies in Bioenergy
• Bioenergy - Advances & Applications
• Climate Change
• Bioenergy Conversion
• Bioenergy feedstock
• Global Warming
Agriculture regularly places significant pressure on natural resources and the environment. Sustainable agricultural is intended to protect the environment, expand the earth’s natural resource base and improve soil fertility. Based on several aspects, sustainable agriculture seeks to increase profitable farm income, support environmental stewardship, enhance quality of life for farm families and increase production for human food and fibre needs.
• Making of sufficient human food, feed, fiber, and fuel to meet the needs of an orderly rising population
• Protection of the environment and expanding of the natural resources supply
• Sustainment of the economic viability of agriculture methods
Power and Energy Engineering:
Power Engineering is a subfield of Energy Engineering and Electrical Engineering that arrangements with the generation, transmission, dispersion and usage of electric force and the electrical gadgets associated with such frameworks including generators, engines and transformers. However a great part of the field is worried with the issues of three-phase AC power – the standard for generous scale power generation, transmission and dissemination over the cutting edge world – a noteworthy division of the field is worried with the change between AC and DC power and the improvement of particular power systems for example, those utilized in aircraft or for electric railway networks. The Power Systems were getting more productive with taking a break and have turned into a centre region of Electrical Engineering field.
• Energy Transmission and Distribution
• Electricity Networks of the Future
• Energy Storage Technologies & Devices
• Power & Energy Generation
Environmental innovation is the use of at least one of natural science, green science, natural checking and electronic gadgets to screen, model and ration the common habitat and assets, and to control the negative effects of human association. Feasible advancement markers are measures of manageability, and endeavor to evaluate past the non-specific idea. In spite of the fact that there are contradictions among from various controls and global associations have each offered measures. While supportability pointers, records, and revealing frameworks increased developing prevalence in both general society and private parts.
• Resource productivity
• Solid waste management
• Environmental remediation
• Sustainable development
Global Warming and Bioremediation:
Bioremediation is a waste management technique that involves the use of organisms to remove or neutralize pollutants from a contaminated site. Technologies can be generally classified as in situ or ex situ. In situ bioremediation involves treating the contaminated material at the site, while ex situ involves the removal of the contaminated material to be treated elsewhere. Bioremediation may occur on its own (natural attenuation or intrinsic bioremediation) or may only effectively occur through the addition of fertilizers, oxygen, etc., that help encourage the growth of the pollution-eating microbes within the medium. Global warming is the defined as gradual rise in the average temperature of the Earth's atmosphere due to change in the climate. The increased volumes of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases released by the burning of fossil fuels, land clearing, agriculture, and other human activities, are believed to be the primary sources of the global warming.
• In-situ bioremediation
• Ex-situ bioremediation
- Keep the number of slides in your Presentation to a minimum and follow the assigned slots.
- Please stop when signaled to do so by the Chair.
- Personal laptops should not be used unless in any unavoidable conditions.
- The Videos will not be recorded.
- Question Sessions, thanks and acknowledgement of the speakers will take place during the session or after completion of the session, so please stay until the end of the session.
- Each poster should be approximately 1x1 M in Size The title, contents, text and the author’s information should be clearly visible even from 1-2 feet.
- Present numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables.
- If data must be presented in table-form, keep it Simple to be easily understandable.
- Visuals should be simple, clear and bold. Avoid acronyms and mathematical notations as much as possible.
- Posters with 800-1000 words or less are perfect.
- Avoid submitting compactly packed, highly worded- count posters.
- Categorize your poster into subdivisions, e.g., Introduction, Methods, Results; Discussion, Conclusions, and Literature Cited.
- Use bright colors to enhance the better visibility Besides your project, you can also include future research plans or questions.
Opportunities for Conference Attendees:
For Researchers & Faculty:
- Speaker Presentations
- Poster Display
- Symposium hosting
- Workshop organizing
For Universities, Associations & Societies:
- Association Partnering
- Collaboration proposals
- Academic Partnering
- Group Participation
For Students & Research Scholars:
- Poster Presentation Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
- Young Researcher Forum (Award to the best presenter)
- Student Attendee
- Group Registrations
For Business Speakers:
- Speaker Presentations
- Symposium hosting
- Book Launch event
- Networking opportunities
- Audience participation
- Exhibitor and Vendor Booths
- Sponsorships opportunities
- Product launch
- Workshop organizing
- Scientific Partnering
- Marketing and Networking with clients
Abstract Peer-review Process/Guidelines:
- The Reviewing Committee of Energytech 2020 Conference ensures high-quality peer review process for all abstracts submitted to the conference.
- The decision of abstract acceptance will be judged by a panel of experts emphasizing whether the findings and / or conclusions are novel and make useful contributions to the field.
- The committee operates a single / double-blind peer review process for all the abstracts submitted, where both the reviewer and the author remain anonymous.
The following are the steps that each abstract of Food Science Conferences undergoes during the process of peer review:
- All submitted abstracts are reviewed by internal editorial team to ensure adherence to the conference scope and abstracts which have passed this initial screening are then assigned to the session chair / review committee for evaluation.
- Once the reviews have been received, the review committee decides to accept or reject a manuscript, or to request revisions from the author in response to the reviewers’ comments. If the decision tends to be minor revision or major revision, authors will be given 14 days to resubmit the revised abstract.
Criteria to be considered for Scoring:
The abstract should be reviewed according to the following criteria:
- Originality of concept/approach and level of innovativeness
- Significance/impact/relevance to conference theme
- Quality of research design/theoretical argument
- Conclusions and interpretations of results
- Presentation style: coherence and clarity of structure
Presenting Your Organization’s Work on a Global Stage:
As a speaker you will be presenting to a room full of senior representatives from all over the world, each providing a different perspective from the sector. Your organization’s expertise and knowledge will be showcased to key players in the field of renewable energy, sustainable technologies and will be a unique platform to increase your reputation within the sector
New Places; New People:
Each time will be held at a different place, new and different people will attend. This can enlarge building collaborations and help you in developing new relationships.
Learn From Other Speakers:
As a speaker you will be provided with free access to three days of the conference and associated workshops and will be given the opportunity to hear from other senior representatives from the sector and consider problems and solutions in the field of nursing, our numerous Q&A sessions and panel discussions.
Discuss And Overcome Issues In The Field:
This conference offers unrivalled opportunities to work with other key leading experts from the Universities, Laboratories and Industries to discuss the main challenges in the sector and to come together to produce strategies to find solutions to these problems Competitive Advantage: You’ll stand out if you’re a sponsor and your major competitors aren’t. If your competitors have already decided to be sponsors, your sponsorship becomes even more important, to assert your comparative market strength and your commitment to products.
Leading a Workshop:
By leading one of the renowned Workshops, you will be presented with a perfect forum for an in depth discussion and debate into a key issue. These sessions can vary in format from case-study-led debate with interactive breakout sessions to a presentation based discussion group on a topic that may need a particular in-depth focus.
The Opportunity To Collaborate and Sponsor:
While we determine our conference theme and flow, we invite our key sponsors to suggest potential speakers, Delegate and topics that might also enhance the program. That’s why it’s important to commit early to sponsorship, before the program is final.
To increase your presence at the event, why not chair the event, a day, or a specific session to present yourself and your organization as one the leading players in a specific topic area? As a chair, you will work closely with us and our line-up of senior level speakers to ensure an event’s success.