Dentistry Congress 2020
- Dental Implants Researchers
- Dental Implants Faculty
- Medical Colleges
- Dental Implants Associations and Societies
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Training Institutes
- Software developing companies
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
- Data Management Companies
- Principal Dentist’s
- Dental Partners or Owners
- Dental House Officers
- Oral/Dental Surgeons
- Dental Business/Practice Managers
- Dental or Oral Hygienists & Therapists
- Dental Treatment Coordinators
- Dental Nurses
- Dental and Oral Health Associations, Societies and Universities
- Dental and Oral Health Researchers, Faculty and Students
- Procurement and Management teams from Corporate Dental Organizations
- Dental Wholesalers, Dealers and Distributors
- Keep the number of slides in your Presentation to a minimum and follow the assigned slots.
- Please stop when signaled to do so by the Chair.
- Personal laptops should not be used unless in any unavoidable conditions.
- The Videos will not be recorded.
- Question Sessions, thanks and acknowledgement of the speakers will take place during the session or after completion of the session, so please stay until the end of the session.
- Each poster should be approximately 1x1 M in Size The title, contents, text and the author’s information should be clearly visible even from 1-2 feet.
- Present numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables.
- If data must be presented in table-form, keep it Simple to be easily understandable.
- Visuals should be simple, clear and bold. Avoid acronyms and mathematical notations as much as possible.
- Posters with 800-1000 words or less are perfect.
- Avoid submitting compactly packed, highly worded- count posters.
- Categorize your poster into subdivisions, e.g., Introduction, Methods, Results; Discussion, Conclusions, and Literature Cited.
- Use bright colors to enhance the better visibility Besides your project, you can also include future research plans or questions.
Opportunities for Conference Attendees
For Researchers & Faculty
- Speaker Presentations
- Poster Display
- Symposium hosting
- Workshop organizing
For Universities, Associations & Societies
- Association Partnering
- Collaboration proposals
- Academic Partnering
- Group Participation
For Students & Research Scholars
- Poster Presentation Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
- Young Researcher Forum (Award to the best presenter)
- Student Attendee
- Group Registrations
For Business Speakers
- Speaker Presentations
- Symposium hosting
- Book Launch event
- Networking opportunities
- Audience participation
- Exhibitor and Vendor Booths
- Sponsorships opportunities
- Product launch
- Workshop organizing
- Scientific Partnering
- Marketing and Networking with clients
Abstract Peer-review Process/Guidelines
- The Reviewing Committee of Conference ensures high-quality peer review process for all abstracts submitted.
- The decision of abstract acceptance will be judged by a panel of experts emphasizing whether the findings and / or conclusions are novel and make useful contributions to the field.
- The committee operates a single / double-blind peer review process for all the abstracts submitted, where both the reviewer and the author remain anonymous.
The following are the steps that each abstract of Conference undergoes during the process of peer review
- All submitted abstracts are reviewed by internal editorial team to ensure adherence to the conference scope and abstracts which have passed this initial screening are then assigned to the session chair / review committee for evaluation.
- Once the reviews have been received, the review committee decides to accept or reject a manuscript, or to request revisions from the author in response to the reviewers’ comments. If the decision tends to be minor revision or major revision, authors will be given 14 days to resubmit the revised abstract.
Criteria to be considered for Scoring
The abstract should be reviewed according to the following criteria:
- Originality of concept/approach and level of innovativeness
- Significance/impact/relevance to conference theme
- Quality of research design/theoretical argument
- Conclusions and interpretations of results
- Presentation style: Coherence and clarity of structure
Why to attend
Presenting your Organization’s Work on a Global Stage
As a speaker you will be presenting to a room full of senior representatives from all over the world, each providing a different perspective from the sector. Your organization’s expertise and knowledge will be showcased to key players in the field and will be a unique platform to increase your reputation within the sector
New Places; New People
Each time will be held at a different place, new and different people will attend. This can enlarge building collaborations and help you in developing new relationships.
Learn from Other Speakers
As a speaker you will be provided with free access to two days of the conference and associated workshops and will be given the opportunity to hear from other senior representatives from the sector and consider problems and solutions in the field, our numerous Q&A sessions and panel discussions.
Discuss and Overcome Issues in the Field
This conference offers unrivalled opportunities to work with other key leading experts from the Universities and Research Organizations to discuss the main challenges in the sector and to come together to produce strategies to find solutions to these problems Competitive Advantage: You’ll stand out if you’re a sponsor and your major competitors aren’t. If your competitors have already decided to be sponsors, your sponsorship becomes even more important, to assert your comparative market strength and your commitment to healthy products.
Leading a Workshop
By leading one of the renowned Workshops, you will be presented with a perfect forum for an in depth discussion and debate into a key issue. These sessions can vary in format from case-study-led debate with interactive breakout sessions to a presentation based discussion group on a topic that may need a particular in-depth focus.
The Opportunity to Collaborate and Sponsor
While we determine our conference theme and flow, we invite our key sponsors to suggest potential speakers, delegate and topics that might also enhance the program. That’s why it’s important to commit early to sponsorship, before the program is final.
To increase your presence at the event, why not chair the event, a day, or a specific session to present yourself and your organization as one the leading players in a specific topic area? As a chair, you will work closely with us and our line-up of senior level speakers to ensure an event’s success.