In computing, a Data Warehouse (DW or DWH), also known as an Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), is a system used for reporting and data analysis and is considered a central component of business intelligence. Data Warehouse or Enterprise Data Warehouse is central repositories of integrated data from one or more disparate sources.
• Data Warehouse Architectures
• Case studies: Data Warehousing Systems
• Data warehousing in Business Intelligence
• Role of Hadoop in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
• Commercial applications of Data Warehousing
• Computational EDA (Exploratory Data Analysis) Techniques